Sunday, November 1, 2009

My Engagement

When I went to California for my best friends wedding, the other thing in store was a guy named Trevor Morin. We grew up going to Primary together since we were kids, then I moved away to Utah right before middle school. It had been almost 12 years since we talked, except for a few times on Facebook. When he saw that I was going to be in California, he asked if we could get together and catch up, so we did. We had such a good time talking about what we've been doing and had an immediate connection. We did the whole long distance thing and I'll admit it was quick, but when you know, you know. And on October 17th, he asked me to marry him! I am so lucky that I get to spend time and all eternity with such a great man.

Trying to trick me with a package...yeah right. You can't fool me.



No comments:

Post a Comment