Friday, December 31, 2010

Birthday Bliss

November is a busy month for birthdays in my family. I turned 24 on the 10th! My dad celebrated his birthday on the 13th, in which he was on the USS Ronald Reagan helping out with the cruise ship that had malfunctioned. And my little sister celebrated her 16th birthday on the 16th..her golden birthday. 3 birthdays in 6 days!!! Usually we will all do one thing to celebrate all 3 birthdays, but this year we just did our own thing.


Trevor and I celebrated my birthday early at Disneyland! Everything was decorated for Christmas and I loved it! It brought back memories.

 It was the most PERFECT day! We got there at 2 and rode every single ride we wanted by 6. We walked on everything. Since we got done early, we had dinner at The Cheesecake Factory...delicious!


 The next day, we had a birthday dinner with mine and Trevor's family. Then we came back to our house and had cake!

 THEN...for my actual birthday present, we took my mom and sister to the So You Think You Can Dance concert. My favorite dance Fix You with my all time favorite dancer Allison!


I was one spoiled girl getting to do so many fun things. Trevor sure did make it such a great birthday!

1 comment: