Saturday, February 26, 2011
It's Gone!
Ever since we got married, Trevor has "suggested" (highly suggested) that I cut my hair short. I always had short hair when I was younger & I HATED it! I had a thick short bob with super thick bangs, a unibrow, a cubby face & I was always dark, so I just felt like a big brown blob! Once I was able to grow my hair out, I did & I always had long, long hair. I swore I would never cut my hair short again! Oh, the things you do for love... Last week I chopped about 10 inches of my hair off! It wasn't supposed to be that much, she cut about 3 inches more than I wanted. I was very sad the first day, but I got over it quickly & I am loving it! Andrea Dowden (who cut it) knows what she's doing! I am just a long hair person, I prefer long hair on me, & I love how it looks on others. I am just trying to embrace it & have fun with it. I told Trevor I did it for him & he better enjoy it while it lasts, because it will be long again & long it will stay!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Well where are the pictures?????
ReplyDeleteYour hair is gorgeous and looks so great on you! But then again, you could wear an Annie Wig and still be beautiful! I love it.
ReplyDelete