We couldn't wait to tell our families. Trevor talked about wanting me to get into scrapbooking, so on the ship were scrapbook packages you could buy for the cruise. Then we decided to tell our families that way. We threw it together in a couple of hours and showed our families. They were just looking at pictures of the cruise, then the last page was all about baby! Green and yellow, with baby things everywhere and pictures we had taken of the tests and baby Mexican clothes we found. Everyone seemed pretty excited about it, although it took them all a good few minutes to figure it out.
I am 10 weeks today and couldn't be happier! We had our first ultrasound a few days ago. We weren't able to hear the heartbeat because the sound on the machine was broken, but we could see the heartbeat. The doctor kept trying to fiddle with the machine to try and get sound, and baby started moving like CRAZY! Arms and legs were flying everywhere! We were all so shocked at how active it was...I'm in for a treat when I can start feeling it in a few months. It was one of the best days, seeing our baby for the first time and knowing it was developing nice and healthy. One of the best things is, the ultrasound picture actally looks like a baby! You can clearly tell that it's a baby, and not a gray shadow looking bean like I'm used to seeing on others. We are just so thrilled about this and can't wait to welcome our sweet baby due November 15th, that's right, it's joining the birthday bunch! I just hope that we can welcome our baby into a home of righteousness and that we can do all that we can to raise our child in a way that's pleasing to our Heavenly Father. But, I have no worries, Trevor is going to be such a great father to our children and it makes me so happy knowing that he will be there for them to give them blessings when needed or asked and to be the patriarch of our home.
We've pretty much decided on names, but are still tossing some girl names around and will hopefully find out the gender in 6 weeks. I CAN'T WAIT!!!
Some of the pictures that were in the scrapbook...
When we found out on the cruise!!!!
Is it a girl...?
Or perhaps a boy?
Here's the ultrasound picture. Well if you can't tell, the baby is at the top of the picture. It's head is on the left and you can see little arms and legs. I'm so in love already!

I am so excited for you! Your baby will be a year apart from my twins. I hope you are feeling good. Also I hope you enjoy being pregnant. I love it! Good luck with everything, I cant wait for more updates.
ReplyDeleteCongrats again! We cannot wait to meet the Morin-lette. :) Hopefully you're feeling well.
ReplyDelete