Friday, August 5, 2011

The Hunger Games


I started reading this book about this time last year to help pass the time when Trevor was working and to get back into reading good books. It took me a while to get into it, it didn't really catch my attention right away. I was not even half way through it when it finally did, but it kind of got put away in the nightstand and I hadn't picked it up since. Two days ago I decided it was time to finish it. I need to make use of the extra time I have, plus I want to have them read so I can understand the craze. So I'm happy to say that I just finished it! It only took a year to get me to do it, but at least I did it...right? And I loved it! I'll be honest and say it is definitely not my favorite of books, but it was well worth the read.

I can't wait to dive right in to the next two books and see where this story goes. I need to hurry and get to the store so I can start reading. I forget how good it feels to read a good book. I need to make a better habit of it.

And now, I wait for the movie! It should be good!

No comments:

Post a Comment