Today, we went and had our 3d/4d ultrasound done to see little girl. We get a discount for law enforcement (score!) and Trevor wanted to see her for his birthday. Also, my dad is set to deploy on her due date, so we wanted to do this and have him there for it in case he can't be here for her birth. There's over 150 pictures, but I'll only put a few up. It is so hard choosing which ones, they are all so cute (look at that, I'm biased already)! I see a lot of Trevor in her so far. She definitely has his nose, but has those Flores cheeks. It was so fun to see her this personal. I can't wait to see her outside of the womb and just hold her all day.
Flores cheeks...there's no escaping them.
Little yawn
Big yawn
Grouchy girl
I love her little foot
I think she looks so much like her daddy, especially right here. This is exactly how he looks when he's sleeping :)
She pulled a ton of faces, but mostly smiles
No comments:
Post a Comment