I cannot believe I have a 5 month old! She is getting so big so fast!
Eating rice cereal pretty much went like this...Smiles
A bite
And an unsure face.
Then smiles again! What a big shot!
She's over it.
At 5 months, Kaia...
*Started rice cereal and did great! She took that spoon like she had been using it forever! And she kept opening up for more.
*Started using a sippy cup to go along with rice cereal and loves it!
*Is almost rolling over. She almost did it yesterday all on her own, but mommy still needs to help her.
*She started sleeping in her crib at night. We would put her in there for some naps, but at night she was in our room in the pack n play. She has been doing great so far! But I miss her like crazy!
*Still sleeping through the night! Goes to bed at 8 and wakes up around 6:30-7am.
*Might be teething. I could have sworn I saw a tooth a few nights ago, then it disappeared right after. We heard from a friend that the tooth can sink back down. We will see, but both Trevor and I can see something going on at times.
*Getting longer! She's growing out of her clothes, but is still in mostly 0-3 and some 3-6 month clothes.
*Her hair is really coming in and is still so blonde.
*Eyes are still a beautiful blue!
*She's just a little beauty and keeps getting cuter!
***Oh my Princess, if you only knew what you mean to me. You make mommy and daddy so happy each and every day. You are getting so big and it makes us sad to see you constantly growing and changing, but we love being there with you to watch you grow into the little person you are. I love you so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment