Saturday morning, my mom, aunt, sister, Kaia and I went down to visit my grandpa who passed away last summer. We went to put flowers and an Easter card there for him. I miss him so much and think about him all the time. After that, we went to visit my grandma (Grandma Jean) at her work and have lunch with her. I had only visited her at work once before, but I was a lot younger. So she wanted to take me on a tour of her facility and show Kaia off to all her co-workers. It was so cute to watch her show Kaia off. She would introduce us all, then say "and this is my great granddaughter Kaia Jean!" I love my grandparents so much and am so grateful for them.
Looking at the windmill with great aunt Rachel.
Eldon Dean Clark
Looking at the fishies with Grandma Great.
Just hanging out with all the nurses.
No comments:
Post a Comment