We finally renewed our Disney passes after months of not having them. There was no point to do it right away since I was recovering from Kaia's birth. But, now we are all good to go and have until next spring to enjoy the happiest place on earth. We have already gone 3 times with Kaia and it is so much fun. I remember one of my last days working at Disney World, I was SO sad to be leaving. In between shows, my friend and I took a quick stroll down Main St. I saw all these families with their kids of all ages and all I could think of was how, yes, I was devastated to leave, but how excited I was that I was going to get married, start my own family and one day that would be me with my family strolling through Disney as a guest and see Disney through my children's eyes. It's so crazy that I'm already in that position and I love every second. Kaia is all Trevor, but so far, if there's one thing she gets from me, it's her love of Disney and it couldn't make me more proud!
First Trip:
Started her first day at Disney with a solid nap.
Our first family Disney picture...
Then Sophie and Brent wanted in on it too!
We got our little nephew to go on Tower of Terror and he loved it!
First time on Pirates.
Being cuddly on It's A Small World.
Watching the parade with Aunt Morgan.
Sophie kept waving to everyone in the parade. She's pretty cute :)
Second Trip:
Watching Disney Jr. Live on Stage and LOVING it!
Third Trip:
Going through Mickey's house, waiting to meet Mickey.
I love her little personality.
Looking at all the animals with daddy on the Jungle Cruise.
They're too cute!
Disney Jr. Live on Stage again.
And, for some reason, she felt like it was more fun to be in the splits position all day. It did make it more fun for us!
That's it for now until fall when we're not blacked out anymore. I can't wait to keep going with her, especially as she continues to grow and learn.
No comments:
Post a Comment