Saturday, June 9, 2012

Seven Months






Isn't she just the cutest 7 month old you've ever seen?!
at 7 months:

*Officially a sitter! It makes everything so much easier.
*Her two front bottom teeth broke through.
*Eating puff snacks, which comes in handy when we're running errands.
*She hardly drinks her bottles anymore. We waste so much formula, so we will giver her less at a time and when we do, that's when she drinks like crazy! Silly girl.
*She loves to sleep on her side just like mommy and daddy.
*Can completely hold her own bottle! That is so convenient!
*Got her first pedicure!
*Is the newest client of a modeling agency and has an agent. She's big stuff.
*When she gets excited, she stiffens everything perfectly straight out, opens her mouth, circles her wrists and ankles and shakes. It's pretty funny.
*Went on her first road trip to Utah.
*Is completely obsessed with Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.

***My beautiful girl, you are just perfect! I love everything about you! I'm pretty sure Heavenly Father sent us one of his finest creations. You are more than we could have ever hoped for. I love how sweet you are to everyone around you. I love you so much sweet girl, and I hope your daddy and I can always show you that.

No comments:

Post a Comment