Monday, July 9, 2012

Eight Months

My silly billy girl is 8 months now!






At 8 months:
*Eats pineapple, mango, blueberries and green beans.
*Throws her head backwards after she takes a bite.
*Plays a new spitting game too after she takes a bite.
*Tried chocolate ice cream. I think we'll be buying a lot more ice cream than we already do.
*Also tried daddy's soda.
*Went from side sleeping to tummy sleeping. She loves to sleep on her stomach! Sometimes it's the only way she'll fall asleep.
*Says "dada" and "baba". Uh, what about "mama"?
*Starting to cuddle way more than she used to, which makes us so happy.
*This girl has developed quite the personality. She is such a hoot!
*Her new thing is to squint the bottom part of her eyes and fake cry. You can't help but laugh when she does it.
*She makes so many funny faces each day and knows she's being funny.
*I think that she is going to be a very social girl. She loves to be around people and laugh with them.
*She scoots all around, but mostly backwards.
*Loves dogs. She loves them on TV, she loves our friends dogs, but she mostly loves her puppy Khan.


***Hi sweet stuff! You are doing a very good job at making mommy and daddy laugh every single day. I think you know what you're doing and know how to lighten the mood. You are so active and learning and growing so much. I feel like within a month, you have changed so much. You are still our very sweet princess, just a silly one now. Thank you for taking us on this fun ride. I love you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment