Thursday, August 9, 2012

Nine Months

How can it be that Kaia Jean is 9 months already?! It literally blows my mind.




At 9 months:

*Weighs 17 lbs 7 oz
*28 inches
*She sits in highchairs at restaurants and sits in shopping carts instead of being in her car seat.
*Does really good at eating table/bite sized food.
*Ate what we had for dinner the other night which was curry! She was inhaling it. It made Trevor so proud.
*Doing good at feeding herself.
*SO close to crawling. She has just been scooting, then all of a sudden, today she was so close to doing it.
*Waves "Hi".
*Does Pat-a-cake like a pro!
*Is starting to throw some major tantrums when she doesn't get what she wants right away. Especially mommy and daddy's phones.
*Her top left, front tooth is breaking through.
*Has become a huge momma's girl lately!
*Tells "secrets". She'll come close to you and start making whisper noises.
*She is an extremely social baby. Loves to interact with other babies/kids and will bust up laughing at every little thing they do.
*So flexible! She will sit in all 3 splits...that's my girl!
*Too good at using our iPhones. She has called family, text her aunt and has turned on Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. Heaven help us when she's 3 or 4.
*She is just too funny. She fake cries and laughs. When she gets excited it looks somewhat like the 3rd picture, and she gives you a scolding look when someone does something she doesn't approve of. She keeps us laughing.


***I love you, my beautiful Princess! I just cannot get enough of you! I have been so lucky to get to spend quality time with you, with no distractions and I am cherishing every moment. I love getting to be with you as you try and learn new things. Thank you for being my very best friend (and daddy too)! I couldn't ask for a better buddy to spend my time with. You're the best and I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment