Saturday, December 17, 2011

One Month

My little girl is one month already! Time is going by way too fast and it needs to STOP!!!






At one month:

*She has lost so much hair! I try and brush it, and it just falls out. It's still very blonde though.
*Her eyes are so blue!
*She has developed actual tears. It makes it that much harder for me when she cries. I hate to see her sad!
*She's starting to look like her mommy :)
*Eats every 3 hours, on the dot.
*Sleeps pretty well. Only wakes up to eat and goes right back to bed.
*She's starting to enjoy bath time.
*Loves to lay in bed with mommy and daddy. If she's fussy, we put her in our bed and she's the happiest girl.
*She loves to be held and is such a cuddler! And I'm loving it.
*This girl is getting so big! Her clothes are so tight. She's very long and lean.
*Has such a strong neck. She has to be holding up her head and looking at you when she's being held.
*She loves to ride in the car! It might come in handy on rough nights.
*We have also discovered that she likes to shop. She is so content when we go out. Yay for mommy/daughter shopping dates!
*She is such a good little baby. She is very content and never really fusses (except when she's having tummy problems).
*We don't know her height and weight as of now, but at her 2 week appointment, she was 7 lbs 6 oz and 20.5 inches. We are guessing she's up to 9 lbs now.


***Little girl, you have only been with us for a month, but it has been the most blessed month of my life. You have brought so much joy and happiness into our lives and we thank Heavenly Father everyday for the precious gift you are to us. You are so sweet and so special. Everybody that meets you, just adores you. I want you to know how much you are loved. I can't wait to get to know you as you grow and I'm so glad I get to create memories with you. I'm so grateful that I get to be a part of your life and I only hope I can be the mommy you deserve. Thank you sweet girl, for coming down to us and being a part of our eternal family!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! She is beautiful. I hope you dont mind me looking on your blog. :) Being a mommy is so much fun. Enjoy every moment because they go by way to fast. I cant believe Ruby is already 2. It looks like you guys are doing good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, cute girl, your Auntie DOES love you!! I think I'm gonna stop by to see her this week! It's been too long.

    ReplyDelete